Friday, January 30, 2015

Reading Challenge Update- January

The month of January has flown by so quickly!  It seems like just yesterday I was pledging my 2015 resolutions.  I've decided to do a monthly recap post of my reading challenges. Here's how they look now:

2015 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen
I've read 16 books this year so far.  My goal is 150 books (not including picture books) and I'm currently ahead 7 books.

Finishing the Series Challenge hosted by Socrates' Book Reviews.
Popularity Papers by Amy Ignatow

Flavia de Luce by Alan Bradley
The Dead in their Vaulted Arches
As Chimney Sweepers Come to Dust

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Fairest
Winter

His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers
Grave Mercy
Dark Triumph
Mortal Heart

Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Delirium
Pandemonium
Requiem
(Watch for a post at the beginning of February with my thoughts on this series!)

I've also made some progress on finishing some series, but I still have a long way to go.

 Contemporary Challenge hosted by The Book Belles

1. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
2. Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot
3. Made for You by Melissa Marr
4. All Fall Down by Ally Carter

I signed up to read 16-20 contemporary books, so I've made good progress.  

As for my other challenges, Romantic Suspense Challenge, Men in Uniform Challenge, and  Debut Author Challenge, I haven't made any progress on those.  I've still got plenty time though!  

Have you made any progress on your reading challenges?  Leave a list or link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment