Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme is ten 2014 releases I meant to read, but didn't get to.  Here we go!



The Meaning of Maggie by Megan Jean Sovern
Maggie tries to figure out why her father's legs don't work anymore.
The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
Imagine a place where the dead rest on shelves like books.


Atlantia by Ally Condie
Rio lives in the below, and she has always dreamed of going Above.
Noggin by John Corey Whaley
A boy's head gets chopped off and then surgically attached to another.



Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
One girl's journey to overcome life's challenges.
The Body in the Woods by April Henry
Teens find a body in the woods, racing to find the killer before he gets them.


         

Of Neptune by Anna Banks
Galen and Emma find a colony of half-breeds and must come to terms with their impact on their lives.
The final book in the Popularity Papers series.


           

Conversion by Katherine Howe
A modern take on The Crucible.
Through the Woods by Emily Carroll
Five mysterious stories.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic list :D I've seen Love Letters to the Dead on a few today.
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great List! I also loved how you put your list this week.

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Love Letter of the Dead and The Unbound (in fact the previous book in that series as well) are on my TBR. There are just too many great books out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me that I still need to read the Archived. I am so behind!

    My TTT is here.

    ReplyDelete