Tuesday, January 19, 2016

TTT: Books Recently Added To My TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme is books I recently added to my TBR.
 Here we go!


Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan
Magic and Sarah Rees Brennan?  Sign me up!

Summerlost by Ally Condie*
I love Ally Condie, but I'm probably going to need a lot of tissues with this one.

After the Woods by Kim Savage*
This premise sounds like it's right up my alley.
  





  
Nonfiction that reads like fiction, and includes murder, mystery, and mayhem? Yes please!

Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace*
Main character wakes up in a shallow grave one year after her death?  This sounds fascinating!



Sounds like the plot is a really good traditional rom-com.

Flawed by Cecelia Ahern*
I loved Cecelia Ahern's books for adults, and I can't wait to see what she does in her young adult debut.


Shade Me by Jennifer Brown
Main character sees emotions as colors, and must use that talent to unravel a mystery.

The Pursuit by Janet Evanovich
Any Fox and O'Hare novel is a must read for me.

Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard
Novellas set in the Red Queen universe.
* Denotes debut authors

What have you recently added to your TBR?
Leave a list or link in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. I still have to read Red Queen, but then hopefully I'll get swept up in it and immediately read the sequel... right? I haven't tried Evanovich's Fox and O'Hare series, but I might since I'm all got up on the Plum books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to reread Red Queen because it is soooo good, and I forgot half of what happened.
      Fox and O'Hare are a must read. The first one took a bit to get into because they are a little different than the Stephanie Plum books. Once the story is set up, you won't regret it.

      Delete
  2. I am reading The Secrets of Lizzie Borden now but I have an ARC of the one you posted as well. I have always been fascinated by that piece of history. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So jealous! I don't tend to read ARCs, because then I have to wait that much longer for the next one. Waiting stinks! :(

      Delete
  3. Anatomical Shape of My Heart! I definitely want to pick up that little beauty. :D My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops, forgot to add a link! https://thatpeculiarfangirl.wordpress.com/2016/01/19/stalking-through-my-goodreads-tbr-top-ten-tuesday-12/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read The Red Queen - have heard great things! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! I'm super pumped about the sequel. It's going to be a movie with Elizabeth Banks directing.

      Delete