Wednesday, January 6, 2016

[Planner] Week 1: New Years


I was so excited to get my first Erin Condren Life Planner for 2016.  Are you looking to buy your own Life Planner?  Click my referral link to get $10 off of your first planner!  Of course, I ordered some stickers, but ordering stickers can get so expensive.  So I looked into printing my own stickers.

My first spread for New Years:


I used Scribble Prints Co.'s New Years Eve free printable for all of the functional stickers.  I love how it turned out!  Black and gold with the accents of pink make my heart go pitter patter.  

For my cute little bits of decoration I downloaded a New Year's Decorating Kit from KGPlanner


Overall, I loved my spread!  Check out this post to see what my spread looked like after it was all filled out.
Did you plan for New Years?  Leave a link or picture in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment