Tuesday, January 5, 2016

TTT: 2016 Resolutions


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme is my Resolutions for 2016.  Here we go!

Reading
1. Read at least one book per week. 2015 I struggled with reading, especially at the end of the year.  I want to get back into the habit, even if it is one book per week. 

2. Read more middle grade novels.  I still would like to incorporate more middle grade novels.  I'd like to try to do at least 6 in 2016.

3. Read all of my book club books this year.  I started off really well last year, but I can only get better!

4. Listen to at least two classics this year.  I still want to do this in 2016.  The boyfriend will be gone a lot in February- April, so I should plan on getting audios to clean to.  

Blogging
5. Make and stick to a schedule when it comes to posting.  As of right now, I'm planning on doing a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday schedule.    

6. Be better about scheduling posts.  I do have the majority of my posts planned out through February.  Now I just need to find time to sit down and write a lot.

Personal
7. Work out at least 3x a week.  I started a fitness class through my work, but I need something else that I can do the other days of the week.

8. Write more.  I'd love to write some children's picture books, but I just need to find the time to sit down and write.  I also have another story idea that has been floating around in my head.

9. Make healthier food when the boyfriend is gone.  I fall into this trap of not planning enough when the boyfriend is out of town.  I get hungry and then because I have nothing planned I fall back into easy food like pizza.  I have a crock-pot.  I need to use it!

10. Try at least one new recipe a month.  I still want to do this.  I also want to get into the habit of posting the recipes on here so that I can keep track of this goal better.

11. Keep up with my planner.  I bought an Erin Condren life planner for 2016 (and a lot of stickers), and one of my goals is to keep up with planning.  I want to be able to look back at the end of 2016 and use my ECLP as a scrapbook.

There you have it!  What are your goals for 2016?
Leave a list or link in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any personal resolutions on my list BUT if I did, making healthier food would be a must! My boyfriend and I both work in hospitality - he does split shifts so is out all day and I either start at 3 and finish at 11 or start at 7 and finish at 3, so I'm so often home withut him and I always end up eating crap like pizza and burgers. MUST BE HEALTHIER 2016!!!


    My Bookish Resolutions
    Check out my New Year giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all of your 2016 resolutions!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/top-ten-tuesday-38/

    ReplyDelete