Wednesday, January 13, 2016

[Planner] Week 2: Watercolor Snowflake


I was so excited to get my first Erin Condren Life Planner for 2016.  Are you looking to buy your own Life Planner?  Click my referral link to get $10 off of your first planner!



I bought my first set of stickers from Paige at Creating & Co over Black Friday.  I was so excited to use them, but I had to wait over a whole month!  Paige's stickers were superb to work with, and she made it so easy for a beginner like me to create a beautiful week.  The best part is that I still have a lot of stickers left over, and I plan on incorporating them into future weeks.

I also bought a Valentine's Day kit from Paige, so you can expect to see her pop up a lot in 2016!
Where can you find Paige?
EtsyWebsiteInstagramTwitter

Did you plan this week at all?
Leave a link or picture in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment