Friday, April 28, 2017

May TBR

Spring is in full bloom, and I could not be more excited to finally get out and enjoy the weather!  We have the windows open while I'm writing this, and the cats enjoy chattering at the birds that stop by.

My TBR for May is quite short.  I have a lot of wedding stuff to do (almost three months to go!).  All three books have a release date of May 2, and I've preordered all of them!  I love that all of my favorite authors have books coming out!


A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

The Dark Prophecy by Rick Riordan 



I'm not including audiobooks in my TBR this month.  I'm still working on the Throne of Glass audios, and I've got a lot imported from the library.  I have plenty to choose from when I'm finally done with ToG.

What are you reading in May?
Leave me a link or list in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment