Tuesday, April 25, 2017

TTT: Things That Will Make Me Instantly NOT Want To Read A Book


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme is things that will instantly make me NOT want to read a book.

1. Vampires
I read Twilight before it got super hyped.  But the vampire craze that followed?  No thank you.


2. Anything that is super hyped.
50 Shades of Grey and Girl on the Train come to mind.  I like to read my own things, not to follow the crowd.


3. Horror.
I hate anything that is super gruesome and bloody.  Some blood and gore is fine, but not if that is the entire point of the book.

I have a short list this week!  I give pretty much anything a chance.
What's on your list?
Leave me a list or link in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with both vampires and horror (they are both on my list this week.) While I won't read a book just because of the hype, I won't reject it out of hand either.

    My TTT: http://books.thetechchef.net/top-ten-tuesday-22/

    ReplyDelete