Monday, April 3, 2017

April TBR

After a slight reading slump in March, I'm really excited for all of the new releases being published in April!  Without further ado, here are the books I'm really hoping to read in April.


I'm currently listening to Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas.  I'm going to try to listen to as much of this series in April as I can. 


I'm also going to reread A Court of Thorns and Roses & A Court of Mist and Fury in anticipation of A Court of Wings and Ruin getting released in May.  To say that I'm excited is an understatement.


If I have time this month (and depending on when I can get them from the library), I'd also like to read Fireworks by Katie Cotugno and Blacksouls by Nicole Castroman.


What is on your list to read in April?
Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment