Tuesday, January 26, 2016

TTT: Books I Wish Would Turn Into Movies


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme is books I wish would turn into movies.


 Here we go!


The Selection series by Kiera Cass
The Bachelor meets dystopia.  Plus the fashion!  It would be pure eye candy on the big screen.

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
There's already a big market for superhero movies, so this would just slide right in.

The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
There's nothing about this series that I don't love.  I would love to see it on the big screen. 


A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I love the worlds that Sarah J. Maas creates.  

Atlantia by Ally Condie
The main setting of this book are domes under the ocean.  That would be gorgeous to see on film.

The Winner's Curse series by Marie Rutkoski
The rich detail found in this setting is just dying to appear on the big screen.   


The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
The setting is simple, but the story is super creepy.  This would be one of those perfect scary summer movies.

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
This is already in development, and I can totally understand why.  The space setting is amazing.


Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer
This would be the perfect summer friendship movie.  This book has time travel and a little bit of mystery.  

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
As I said before everything by Sarah J. Maas needs to be made into a movie.  I need to see it on the big screen.

Anything you'd want to see on the big screen with perfect casting and a perfect script?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the books on your list, so would have to read them before seeing the movie version, should they ever be made into a movie.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-ten-tuesday-10-favorite-indie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100% with you on The Lunar Chronicles. I'd love to see the books turned into a series of movies. That would be so awesome! Even though The Selection didn't really work for me, I would totally watch that movie. And Throne of Glass. I would LOVE it if that book were turned into a movie!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete