Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Resolution Update

Last year I created some goals for myself in 2015.  It was an eventful year.  Read on to see how I fared with my goals.
Reading
1. Cut back on the picture books.  I cut back a lot.  I only read picture books by my favorite authors.

2. Read more middle grade novels.  I really didn't do too well on this goal.  I need to be better about this next year.

3. Read all of my book club books this year.  Some family stuff got in the way of this goal at the end of 2015, but I started out the year fairly well.

4. I will not let my Goodreads To-Read shelf exceed 300 books.  I took a lot of books off  that I was never going to read, and tried to be really selective on ones I chose.  I'm currently sitting at 140.

5. Listen to at least two classics this year.  Ha!  This never happened.  Maybe in 2016?

Blogging
6. Make and stick to a schedule when it comes to posting.  I stopped blogging from mid-May to late November.  I got really burnt out from graduating and summer library programming.  I just needed a really long break.

7. I'd like to create my own feature.  I didn't do this.  I'm planning on expanding my content starting in the new year, so I'm hoping that will inspire me to create something new.

8. Keep up with my 2015 reading challenges.  Again, I did really well with this January - May.  I probably kept up with some of my goals, but it doesn't matter.  I won't be doing any challenges in 2016.

Personal
9. Work out at least 3x a week.  I started doing a workout class at work, but I'm still not up to 3x/week.  Eventually I will!

10. Try at least one new recipe a month.  The boyfriend and I love to try new recipes.  We really haven't done any repeats.

How did you do on your resolutions for 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment