Tuesday, December 22, 2015

TTT: Ten Books I'd Like to Get From Santa

Dear Santa... I've been really good this year.... I swear...


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme is the ten six books I'd like to find under my Christmas tree this year.  Here we go!


Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
I loved her premise about magic being tied to a certain blood color.  Can't wait for her new one in 2016.

I own all of the Pioneer Woman's cookbooks.  She makes things easy by having easy to follow step-by-step directions with accompanying pictures.


Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins
I already own Rebel Belle, the first in this series.  I just need this to add to my collection.


The Naturals series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
I love murders, mysteries, and mayhem.  These books fit all three.

My list was short this year, but what about you?  
What do you expect to find under the Christmas tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment