Monday, March 2, 2015

In the Garden series by Nora Roberts


The In the Garden series by Nora Roberts is up today.


Blue Dahlia • Black Rose • Red Lily

Trying to escape the ghosts of the past, young widow Stella Rothchild, along with her two energetic little boys, has moved back to her roots in southern Tennessee, taking a job at In the Garden nursery. As Stella settles comfortably into her new life, she finds a nurturing friendship with her boss Roz and with expectant mother Hayley. Stella also  discovers a fierce attraction with ruggedly handsome landscaper Logan Kitridge.  After her relationship starts, she is increasingly plagued with visits from the Harper Bride; a ghost that has haunted Roz's house for decades.

I pulled this series off of my library's book sale rack, and I'm glad I did.  I liked the three women, and the romances all seemed genuine.  The paranormal aspect was also interesting, and I liked the way book three tied up all loose knots.

I also liked Nora Roberts' The Bride Quartet series.  

Her Inn Boonsboro trilogy is also in the similar vein of the In the Garden series.  It features some paranormal aspects as well.

If you like Nora Roberts, or like romance stories with aspects of the paranormal, you should read this series.  

Overall, I really liked this series, but I don't think it'll be one I re-read.  It was a solid Nora Roberts series, and anyone who likes her works will probably like this series as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment