Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Reading Challenge Update- March

I know I said this back in February, but I can't believe that March is over!  It's time to start planning summer programs at my library, and we have almost no snow!  
I took a week off from blogging/ reviewing/ reading in March, and I'm glad I did.  I needed that time to recharge my batteries, and get out of my reading funk.  
So now on to what I actually read for March!


Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


In the Garden by Nora Roberts

The Winner's Trilogy Marie Rutkoski

The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
#1 Red Pyramid

Nightmares by Jason Segel and Kirsten White

Platypus Police Squad by Jarrett Krosoczka

Flavia de Luce Series by Alan Bradley

Fool's Gold series by Susan Mallery
#16 Hold Me

Confessions series by James Patterson


Shelter in a Soldier's Arms by Susan Mallery


I added 12 books to my Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge.  I'm 33% done with this challenge.  If I keep up this pace, I'll be done with this challenge around the end of September.


Love, Lucy by April Lindner
Silent Alarm by Jennifer Banash
Magnolia by Kristi Cook

How was March for you reading wise?  Read anything interesting?  Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment