Thursday, March 12, 2015

Of Neptune by Anna Banks

Of Neptune by Anna Banks
The Syrena Legacy #3
Published on May 13, 2014 by Feiwel & Friends

Summary: "Emma, who is half human and half Syrena, and her Syrena love, Galen, need time together. Alone. Away from the kingdoms of Poseidon and Triton. Emma’s grandfather, the Poseidon king, suggests the two visit a small town called Neptune.

Neptune is home to both Syrena and Half-Breeds alike. But Emma and Galen didn’t sign up to be peacemakers between the ocean living Syrena and the land-dwelling, freshwater counterparts. They didn’t bargain for meeting a charming Half-Breed named Reed, who can barely disguise his feelings for Emma. And they especially didn’t expect to find themselves in the middle of a power struggle that threatens not only their love, but their ocean kingdoms." -- From Goodreads



When I found out that there was going to be a third book, I was a bit skeptical.  The second book ended on such a note, that it was almost impossible to see where the third book was going to go.  It did take me awhile to finally read this book, but I'm really glad I did.  Emma and Galen find this town that is filled with half-breed and full blood Syrena.  It was interesting to meet so many half-breeds.

I also liked the fact that we didn't know who to trust in Neptune.  Was everyone against Galen and Emma, and who exactly could they trust?  This was a great, action-packed ending to a great series.

Disclosure: I listened to the audiobook through my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment