Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Love, Lucy by April Lindner

Love, Lucy by April Lindner
Published by Poppy on January 27, 2015

Summary: "While backpacking through Florence, Italy, during the summer before she heads off to college, Lucy Sommersworth finds herself falling in love with the culture, the architecture, the food...and Jesse Palladino, a handsome street musician. After a whirlwind romance, Lucy returns home, determined to move on from her "vacation flirtation." But just because summer is over doesn't mean Lucy and Jesse are over, too." --From Goodreads


I thought this was a great, lighthearted read.  The setting was perfect, and the author described the streets of Italy to perfection.  I felt like I was right beside Jesse and Lucy as they discovered Italy and each other.  

If you're a fan of contemporary romances, traveling, or need a summer beach read, I would suggest you pick this book up.  

Disclosure: I picked up this book from my local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment