Wednesday, December 17, 2014

To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Published by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers on April 15, 2014

Summary: "Lara Jean Song keeps her love letters in a hatbox her mother gave her. They aren't love letters that anyone else wrote for her; these are ones she's written. One for every boy she's ever loved—five in all. When she writes, she pours out her heart and soul and says all the things she would never say in real life, because her letters are for her eyes only. Until the day her secret letters are mailed, and suddenly, Lara Jean's love life goes from imaginary to out of control." -- From Goodreads







My Thoughts:



This book was so cute!  I loved the love-triangle between Lara Jean, Josh, and Peter.  With the risk of giving too much away, Lara sends love letters to Josh, Peter, and a few other boys.  Josh and Peter were total opposites, and it was interesting to see how Lara interacted with both of them.

I'm jealous of the relationship between Margot, Lara, and Kitty.  I've always wanted a sister, and they are so close.  Margot goes to Scotland for college, so Lara and Kitty must learn what it's like to be without Margot.

There is a sequel planned for release in 2015.  I'm glad, because only a few strings were tied up at the end of this novel.  I can't wait to see where this storyline is going to go.

Disclosure: I borrowed a copy from my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment