Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: New to Me Authors in 2014


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme is ten new to me authors in 2014.  Here we go!


Alexandra Bracken author of the Darkest Minds trilogy.


Danielle Paige author of Dorothy Must Die.


Emery Lord author of Open Road Summer.


Gayle Forman author of If I Stay.


Kiera Cass author of The Selection series.


Morgan Matson author of Since You've Been Gone.

Rachel Renee Russell author of the Dork Diaries series.


Sarah J. Maas author of the Throne of Glass series.


Stephanie Perkins author of Anna and the French Kiss.


Tahereh Mafi author of the Shatter Me trilogy.

I can't wait to see what new authors 2015 will bring!

3 comments:

  1. Great list! I love how you did your list, with photos of the authors themselves and not covers of their books. Makes total sense for this week's topic. Of course I didn't think of that though... ;) Here's my TTT. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list! I have yet to read any of the authors mentioned in your list, so will need to check them out. Here's a link to my TTT for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-new-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle Paige made my list too! I am finishing up the last of the Oz prequels and anxiously awaiting The Wicked Will Rise. Thanks for sharing! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-2dD

    ReplyDelete