Tuesday, January 17, 2017

TTT: 10 Hidden Gems of 2016


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme is books I wish would turn into movies.  Here we go!


Book Scavenger by Jennifer Chambliss Bertman
Geocaching for books.

The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude
Ivy's cousin gets murdered in a weird whodunnit.


Underwater by Marisa Reichardt
After Morgan is in a school shooting, she becomes a recluse.

With Malice by Eileen Cook
Jill has amnesia after a school trip, and may have accidentally killed her best friend. 


I am Princess X by Cherie Priest
After the death of her best friend, May now sees images of Princess X, a character they created together.

Zero Day by Jan Gangsei
Ten years after getting kidnapped, a girl is reunited with her family.  Her father just happens to be POTUS.


Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers
Lea must exact revenge on the people who killed her family.

The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin
After a series of mistakes, Harper must learn to forgive herself.


The Girl I Used To Be by April Henry
Olivia must solve her mother's murder before she's another victim.

The Heir and the Spare by Emily Albright
An American studies abroad and meets her Prince in England.

What were your hidden gems of 2016?
Leave me a list or link in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Several of these are on my TBR!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/17/top-ten-tuesday-92/

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Zero Day" sounds really interesting, I always find stories set in or around the White House quit fascinating (I'm currently watching "Designated Survivor" and absolutely in the mood for more POTUS stuff :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list, I really want to read Underwater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! The Year We Fell Apart looks good! :)
    My TTT
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The May Queen Murdered and With Malice look really good. I bought The Assassin's Heart but I've yet to read it. Its good to hear someone enjoyed it though. I've hardly seen it anywhere.

    Great List
    Rachel @ Paein-and-Ms4Tune

    ReplyDelete