Saturday, January 28, 2017

January Picture Book Round-Up

Instead of combining all of my challenges together into quarterly update posts, I've decided on doing a monthly picture book round-up for my picture book challenge hosted by Becky's Book Reviews.  So here are the books I've added to my challenge list in January.


3. Concept book: shapes or numbers or opposites or colors
Big Bear, Small Mouse by Karma Wilson

4. A book set on a farm or in the country
Otis and the Kittens by Loren Long


8. A book with animal characters
Hotel Bruce by Ryan T. Higgins

17. A book about pets (cats, dogs, fish)
Cat on the Bus by Aram Kim 


28. A book by Margaret Wise Brown
Christmas in the Barn by Margaret Wise Brown

39. A new-to-you illustrator
A Greyhound, A Groundhog by Emily Jenkins
Illustrated by Chris Appelhans 


60. A book by Kevin Henkes
Egg by Kevin Henkes

84. A book about the seasons
Hap-pea All Year by Keith Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment