Monday, January 2, 2017

2017 Resolutions

I am a big believer in resolutions.  I love making lofty goals for the new year.  So without further ado, here are my 2017 resolutions!

1. Read at least 1 book per week.  I want to always be reading something.

2. Cross-post my reviews on other platforms (Amazon, B&N, etc.).  This is especially important because of one of the reading challenges I'm doing this year.

3. Complete all of my reading challenges.  I'm hoping it will be easy this year.

4. Be okay with taking time off.  With my wedding at the end of July, I know I won't have a lot of time to devote to reading/ blogging.  

5. Keep up with my planner.  I switched mid-year last year into a Happy Planner, and I do not regret it!  I hope to be doing more planner related content in the new year!

Short and sweet this year!  What are some of your resolutions for 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment