Friday, July 15, 2016

The Girl I Used To Be by April Henry

The Girl I Used To Be by April Henry
Published by Christy Ottaviano Books in May 2016

"When Olivia's mother was killed, everyone suspected her father of murder. But his whereabouts remained a mystery. Fast forward fourteen years. New evidence now proves Olivia's father was actually murdered on the same fateful day her mother died. That means there's a killer still at large. It's up to Olivia to uncover who that may be. But can she do that before the killer tracks her down first?"  -- From Goodreads

Will you like it?
I love any and all books written by April Henry.  She is seriously the bomb when it comes to writing suspense and mystery books.  I loved the mystery in this book.  The person who did it took me by surprise, and his reason for doing it was really strange.  It was still a great suspenseful journey.  So if you like mysteries and suspense, you will really like this book.

Disclosure: I borrowed a copy of this book from my local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment