Tuesday, July 12, 2016

TTT: Ten Facts About Me


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme features facts about me!  Here we go!


1. In case you can't tell, my name is Cassie
2. I have been dating my wonderful boyfriend for five years
3. I have two cats: Sven & Olaf (Olaf is in the picture with me)
4. I have two nephews and one niece, plus one more on the way
5. I love planners.  And pens.  And new notebooks.
6. Fall is my favorite season
7. Christmas is my favorite holiday
8. I love playing the Sims, plus I love watching other people play the Sims.
9. I am so clumsy, and I tend to trip over air
10. I truly enjoyed doing this list.  I think I'm going to adapt it and use it on my About Me page.

Leave your list or link in the comments so I can get to know you better!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't played The Sims in ages! I used to love it though!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/top-ten-tuesday-65/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olaf is so cute!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/07/top-ten-tuesday-ten-facts-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete