Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Related Problems


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme is book related problems I have.  I had a hard time coming up with ideas, and so I borrowed these lovely ideas from The Problems of a Book Nerd Tumblr.  They definitely describe all my problems!
Here we go!


I get invited out, and then I think..."Wow, I'd rather be at home reading".

Sequels I can think of right now?  Throne of Glass #4: Queen of Shadows!



I hated the ending of a semester because I really wanted to read.  But I was too tired from school to read.  Problems.

I very rarely re-read books because of this reason.  


I hate this so much.  Why can't you stick with just one design!!

I always bring one more book than I think I need.  Or I download a book to my phone.


My biggest book pet peeve.

YES. 


Does anyone know why publishers like that?  It really does make pages hard to turn!

This happens to me more than I'm willing to admit.

So what are your book related problems?  Share any of mine?  
Leave a list or link in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. Nice list of book related problems!! Here's a link to my TTT for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/02/top-ten-tuesday-ten-book-related.html

    ReplyDelete