Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Characters I Want to Get Their Own Book


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme is the ten six characters I wish would get their own book.  Here we go!


Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot & Prongs.  Enough said.


The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
I'd love to get a novel about Mia's best friend, Lilly.


Thone of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
I want to read about Princess Nehemia Ytger, and her life before coming to Adarlan.
 

I'd love to have a book about Margot's adventures overseas in her first year of college.


The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
How did Iko become the robot she is today?  I'd love to find out!


The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken
More backstory on Cole and Liam please!

What characters are you dying to know more about?  Leave a list or link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment