Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want to Re-Read


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme is the ten books I want to reread.  Here we go!


The Giver by Lois Lowry
In honor of the movie coming out later in November, I want to reread this classic!

The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
One of my favorite Christmas picture books.  It's a must-read for me during this time of the year.


The Mitten by Jan Brett
This book is another must-read for me.  I love the intricate details that Jan Brett puts into her pictures.


The Villa by Nora Roberts
I'm not sure why I like this Nora Roberts' book so much.  Maybe it's the fact they own a vineyard and I love wine?  


The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
It's no secret that I love this series. I want to read the series over again before Fairest is released in January!


Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian. 
I recently bought all of the novels in this series. I've read the first one, but not the next two. I need to reread this to remember what happened!


With the holiday season finally upon us, I've decided to expand my cookie knowledge. 


Christmas on 4th Street by Susan Mallery
I love Fool's Gold. I read this story last year, but when I saw the new release included another Christmas short story, I had to snatch it up! 

What are your top rereads?  Leave a list or link in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. The Lunar Chronicles!!! YES!!! Great choices!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cinder, how I love thee! I haven't read Cress yet because I am waiting for book 4 and then I will read the whole series straight through (again).
    Thanks for stoppin' by! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete