Monday, February 1, 2016

Grease Live!


Last night, Fox showed Grease Live!  I wasn't expecting much, because of how their live versions of Peter Pan & The Sound of Music turned out.  But let's just say, that was...

AWESOME!!

I truly enjoyed the entire showing.  The casting was on point, and the choreography was excellent.  I think my favorite scene was "Greased Lightning".  The choreography in that scene was perfect, and I loved how they incorporated classic choreography, and made it new.  

I was also pleasantly surprised that they put in "Freddie My Love" & "Those Magic Changes" which are featured in the stage musical but were only on the soundtrack of the movie.

Overall, I loved it!  It was really well done, and now the bar has been raised for the next live musical they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment