Saturday, February 13, 2016

Shop Love: Creating & Co


Happy February!
I wanted to do something fun in February, so I decided to showcase my favorite Etsy sticker shops.  


My next shop is Creating & Co.  Paige was one of the first planner youtubers I found that filmed plan with mes.  She was the first shop I ordered stickers from, and I was not disappointed!  Collections are matte and they range in number of sticker pages and price.

I used her Watercolor Snowflake kit for my first full week in my Erin Condren planner:

Sticker set found here

I also bought the We Go Together collection for my Valentine's Day spread next week.  

Image via Etsy
I also have my eye on the following kits:

Image via Etsy

Image via Etsy

She releases new items about once a month, but she also features limited edition kits as well!
Get your hands on these kits, you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment