Tuesday, December 13, 2016

TTT: Books I Can't Wait For January - June 2017


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme features the books I'm most excited for January - June 2017.  Here we go!


Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken
Publication date: January 3

Windwitch by Susan Dennard
Publication date: January 10


By Your Side by Kasie West
Publication date: January 31

King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard
Publication date: February 7

 

The Last of August by Brittany Cavallaro
Publication date: February 14

Publication date: April 4


Blacksouls by Nicole Castroman
Publication date: April 11

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Publication date: May 2


The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord
Publication date: May 16

Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
Publication date: May 23
  

Once and For All by Sarah Dessen
Publication date: June 6

What are the books you simply cannot wait for at the beginning of 2017?

11 comments:

  1. Once and for All made my list too! It feels like forever since she released one! Great list :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I've been dying for a new one!

      Delete
  2. I don't know what Wayfarer is about but I've read Bracken's books and that cover is pretty so I'm convinced to check this one out. And yes to Always and Forever, Lara Jean <3 Thanks for sharing your lovely list! Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping! I haven't read the first one, but it's one of the first books I'm going to read in 2017!

      Delete
  3. So many good sequels are coming out this year. I can't wait for Windwitch and A Court of Wings and Fury.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are soooo many sequels coming out this year. I'm going to end up binge-reading them in the first day, and then have to wait a whole year for the next one!

      Delete
  4. I haven't read A Court of Mist and Fury but I'm sure once I have, I'll be excited for the third book.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/13/top-ten-tuesday-87/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. You have no idea how the 2nd book will change your view on this entire series. You need to read it now.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Me either! I'm excited to see where Cassie Clare is going to take her story next.

      Delete
  6. I love learning about new books, and in this case a new series on TTT - The cover for BlackSouls is seriously amazing. Another book for the ol' TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete