Monday, December 26, 2016

2016 Goals Recap


Reading
1. Read at least one book per week. There were some weeks I read none, and there were some weeks that I would read three.  I guess I can't control how much I read. 

2. Read more middle grade novels.  I read more middle grade in 2016 than I read in 2015, but I can always get better.

3. Read all of my book club books this year.  Ha!  This was super bad!  I still want to try to read these, but if I can't, I won't stress about it.

4. Listen to at least two classics this year.  Didn't do this either.  I think this next year I'm going to focus on rereading my favorite children's classics.

Blogging
5. Make and stick to a schedule when it comes to posting.  I did stick to the schedule throughout most of 2016.  Mid-November and December I've been posting every day except Sunday.

6. Be better about scheduling posts. I think I've finally found a good routine when I'm scheduling posts.

Personal
7. Work out at least 3x a week.  Ugh no.  Why is this something I struggle with completely?

8. Write more.  I have done almost no writing in 2016.  I hope to change that in 2017.

9. Make healthier food when the boyfriend is gone.  This was better this year.  I made a lot of simple meals, or made big meals on Sundays with lots of leftovers.

10. Try at least one new recipe a month.  We still do this, but I want to be more intentional about it in 2017.

11. Keep up with my planner.  So... I switched planners mid-year.  I'm now using a Happy Planner and I'm loving it.  I'd also like to do more blog posts about planning, etc. in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment