Friday, December 30, 2016

Debut Author Challenge: 2016 Wrap Up!


It's time to wrap up the one challenge I did (and completed!) in 2016.  The Debut Author Challenge is hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

My goal for 2016 was to read 12 debut books, and I read 12!  Here are the books that I've read since my last update in September:


The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude
Nothing is as it seems in the old-fashioned town of Rowan's Glen.

This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
Told from four different perspectives over the span of fifty-four harrowing minutes, terror reigns as one student’s calculated revenge turns into the ultimate game of survival


Underwater by Marisa Reichardt
A girl struggles with her role in a school shooting.

I'm planning on doing the 2017 Debut Author Challenge as well.  Sign up here!

How did you do in your challenge?
Update me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment