Friday, November 4, 2016

November TBR

From now until the end of 2016, I'm planning on doing a post at the start of each month detailing what books I'm planning on reading.  It's my hope that with a list, I can read the new releases and a few on my backlist each month.  Without further ado, here is November's TBR!


Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Published by Feiwel & Friends in November 2016

The Amateurs by Sara Shepard
Published by Disney-Hyperion in November 2016



Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis
Published by Avon in June 2016

Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Published by Disney-Hyperion in November 2016

The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
Published by Thomas Nelson in October 2016 


Published by Disney-Hyperion in August 2016

Princess in Black Takes a Vacation by Shannon and Dean Hale
Published by Candlewick Press in November 2016

What are you planning on reading in November?
Leave me a list or link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment