Tuesday, June 14, 2016

TTT: Most Anticipated Releases For Rest of 2016


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme my most anticipated releases for the rest of 2016.  Here we go!


A Week of Mondays by Jessica Brody
Sounds like Groundhog Day!

Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Anything by Marissa Meyer is an auto-read for sure.


Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd by Alan Bradley
Finally another Flavia de Luce mystery!

The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
Loving this new series by Riordan!

Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
I love me some Naturals.



Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
The first one was a definite cliffhanger; I need more!

Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
Anything by SJM is a must-read for sure.

Curious Minds by Janet Evanovich and Phoef Sutton
Love anything by Evanovich for a good laugh.


Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
This book had so much backlash when the first synopsis was revealed.  I can't wait to read it.

Turbo Twenty-Three by Janet Evanovich
Another Stephanie Plum book.  YAY!

Is there anything you're really looking forward to for the last half of 2016?
Leave a list or link in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. Empire of Shadow, YES! Can't wait for that one. I am also anticipating Crooked Kingdom's, I haven't read Six of Crows yet but I am tempted to wait for book 2 to come out so I can read them back-to-back. I have loved all the Jennifer Lynnn Barnes books I have ever read but I haven't read some of her more recent books and I really need to start the natural's series!

    Hills of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really need to read Alan Bradley's books - he's been so highly recommended to me! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heartless, Empire of Storms and Hammer of Thor, were all on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/top-ten-tuesday-61/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many books! I don't know how publishers expect up with all the new books! Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete