Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Summer TBR

The following books are my summer TBR.  
I can't wait to move into my new house so I can read out on my deck!


A debut!

A must listen on audiobook.

The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
A young Olivia Pope.  Sign me up!


The Killer in Me by Margot Harrison
Found this via a starred review.  I love thrillers.

First Comes Love by Emily Giffin
Anything by Emily Giffin is a must read for me.

The Pursuit by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
Another must listen audiobook.  Perfect for a long road trip.
  

Winning by Lara Deloza
This sounds highly entertaining.

Tough Luck Hero by Maisey Yates 
I love Yates' Copper Ridge series, so I get excited for all new ones!


Last Chance Rebel by Maisey Yates
Another new one!

Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis
Love anything by Jill Shalvis.

No comments:

Post a Comment