Tuesday, June 21, 2016

TTT: Favorite 2016 releases so far


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme is my favorite 2016 releases so far.  Here we go!


A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Anything by Maas gets automatic heart eyes from me.

Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers
I thought the premise for this book was very interesting, and I can't wait to see what happens in the series.


The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin
Thought this book was okay, if not a little cliched.  

Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
A classic case of second-book-itis.  It'll be very interesting to see where the series ends.

A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallard
I love any type of murder/ mystery.  


Looooooove anything by Siobhan Vivian.  This did not disappoint!

Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Picked up the audiobook on a whim.  Loved it!

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
Loved this start of a different series set in the same Shadowhunter world we all know and love.


The Heir and the Spare by Emily Albright
Anything that involves the English Monarchy, I'm sold.

The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
Apollo is a hilarious character!

What are your favorites from 2016?
Leave a list or link in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. Great list! Did you find it difficult to pick ten books out of a 6 month period, or were you like, "I got this." ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit tough! I brought up my 2016 reading challenge and just chose from there. At the end of the year, it's going to be incredibly hard!

      Delete
  2. I haven’t read any of these. I haven’t read any 2016 release at all.I bought some but they are still in my bookshelves.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I haven't read any of these, but like 6 of them are on my TBR!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/top-ten-tuesday-62/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great list! I can't wait to read some of your dystopian picks!

      Delete
  4. I have The Heir and the Spare and A Study in Charlotte on my list this week--but I still need to read them :) Hoping I can check them out soon!

    My TTT: https://greenishbookshelf.com/2016/06/21/top-10-tuesday-favorite-2016-releases-so-far/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to read Stars Above. I'm putting it off so I can still live in that series. :/

      Delete