Thursday, April 23, 2015

Update

I bet you're wondering where I've been.  I can't lie, April has been a tough month for me reading.  It's already the 23, and I've only read 6 books.  Compare that to March's 15 books, and I'm way behind.  

With school over, I just wanted to read ALL the books, and I got a little burnt out from reading.  It seems like every time I would pick up a book, it wouldn't interest me; even though I had been eagerly anticipating a lot of those new late March/ early April books.  
Now, I'm finding that there is a lot more stuff that I would like to do with my time, and I'm struggling with the guilt that I should be reading.

I'm hoping that May brings many more books, and a reading spurt.

What do you do when you get in a book rut?

I'm going to leave you with a picture of my cat, Olaf.  He and his brother destroyed my fake Christmas tree this past year, but how can you be angry at this face?


No comments:

Post a Comment