Tuesday, August 23, 2016

TTT: Ten Books That Have Been On My TBR The Longest


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme features the books that I've had on my TBR the longest.  Here we go!


Lady Knight by Tamora Pierce
I've read this book.  Many times.  I just want to read it again so I can add a date to it.

Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols
This series sounds really funny to me, but I haven't made it a priority.


Throw in the Trowel & A Root Awakening both by Kate Collins
I love the Flower Shop Mystery series.  I really need to catch myself up.


Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt
Organ trafficking?  Check!

The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker
Another one in this series comes out soon!  I think I'll probably binge.


Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige
I think this is book 3, and I'm pretty sure that I need to read book 2 too.

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
I love the author!  Plus I own this book.


A Tyranny of Petticoats edited by Jessica Spotswood
Definitely different from what I normally read.  

I have this home from the library on audio.  I love Percy's narrator.

What are the books on your TBR list?
Leave a list or link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment