Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TTT: Books on my Spring TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme are 10 books on my spring TBR.  Here we go!


 The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
If everything is planned, then you never find the unexpected.

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Anything by Sarah J. Maas is a must read for me!

The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
Last book in the series.  The ending of book 2 was a total cliffhanger.


 The Last Boy and Girl in the World by Siobhan Vivian
A town sliding underwater?  Sound mysterious!

Summer Days and Summer Nights edited by Stephanie Perkins
I loved the winter short story set.  I can't wait to read the summer set!

Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins
Another last book in this series!  I can't wait to read the end.


When We Collided by Emery Lord
I love pretty much everything Emery Lord writes.  

Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld
A modern retelling of Pride and Prejudice?  Heck yes!


Moss Hysteria by Kate Collins
I'm a few books behind in this series, but I'm really glad this series keeps going.

The Crown by Kiera Cass
I NEED to know what happens.  That last book's ending was a total cliffhanger.

What books are on your Spring TBR list?  Leave me a list or link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment