Tuesday, March 29, 2016

TTT: Most Recent 5 Star Reads


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme are my ten thirteen most recent 5 star reads.  These are all of my five star reads from 2015 to present.  Here we go!




The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
Of course I had to reread the entire series before Winter came out.  Loved it.  Miss it.
  

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Pretty much everything I read by Sarah J. Maas gets 5 stars.  Her world and character building are superb.  
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
I loved this fascinating premise.  I loved how easy it was to get back into this series when a new book came out. 


I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
*2015 Printz Winner
Loved the dual points of view from the twins, and I loved how one in the past moving forward and the other was in the present moving back.

The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
The ending on this book!  I can't wait for the newest book, set to release TODAY!


Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Loved the premise of this book.

99 Days by Katie Cotugno
Such raw emotions in this book.  Cotugno knows how to write betrayal.


Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
I had to read this for book club, and I was surprised I loved it as much as I did.  Need to read more!

All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Another heart-pounding addition to this series.

Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
Love anything by Sarah J. Maas.  No doubt.

Do you have any recent 5 star reads?  Leave a list or link in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for assassin nuns! XD I loved that trilogy by Robin LaFevers.
    https://shelfpickings.wordpress.com/2016/03/29/top-ten-tuesdays-five-stars/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome books on your list, these are ones I have either loved myself or am desperate to read. I absolutely loved ACOTAR and I am so excited to read the next book in the series. I also loved Queen of Shadows, I love anything SJ Maas too, her books are incredible. Six of Crows made my list too, I LOVED that book so much, can't wait for the second and final book. I am definitely going to be adding some of these to my already endless TBR, so thanks for the awesome recommendations!!! :) Here's my most recent five star reads, if you want to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading the entire His Fair Assassin series by Robin LaFevers!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/03/5-of-my-latest-five-star-reads-5-of-my.html

    ReplyDelete