Saturday, February 25, 2017

February Picture Book Round-Up

Instead of combining all of my challenges together into quarterly update posts, I've decided on doing a monthly picture book round-up for my picture book challenge hosted by Becky's Book Reviews.  So here are the books I've added to my challenge list in February.


1. An Alphabet book
Take Away the A by Michael Escoffier

22. A Book by Gail Gibbons
The Fruits We Eat by Gail Gibbons


51. A Book Published in 2017
Plant the Tiny Seed by Christie Matheson

56. A Book by Laura Numeroff


81. A Book About Weather
Wolf in the Snow by Matthew Cordell

95. A Book About Another Country
S is for Shamrock by Eve Bunting


97. A Pop-Up Book or a Book with Cutouts, Flaps, or Foldouts

100. A Book That Has Been Adapted to a Television Series
Welcome to Trucktown by Jon Scieszka


102. A Book About Babies
Ready, Set ... Baby! by Elizabeth Rusch

No comments:

Post a Comment