Sunday, October 2, 2016

October TBR

From now until the end of 2016, I'm planning on doing a post at the start of each month detailing what books I'm planning on reading.  It's my hope that with a list, I can read the new releases and a few on my backlist each month.  I also had to push a few back into October because I haven't received the book from my local library yet.  Without further ado, here is October's TBR!



Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Published by Knopf Books for Young Readers in October 2016

The Boy is Back by Meg Cabot
Published by William Morrow in October 2016

Published by Disney-Hyperion in October 2016


Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
Published by Knopf Books for Young Readers in October 2016

The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
Published by Thomas Nelson in October 2016

My Unscripted Life by Lauren Morrill
Published by Delacorte in October 2016


Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis
Published by Avon in June 2016

Published by Orion in September 2016

Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
Published by Henry Holt and Co in September 2016


Underwater by Marisa Reichardt
Published by Farrar, Straus, & Giroux in January 2016

Published by Walden Pond Press in May 2016

What are you planning on reading in October?
Leave me a list or link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment