Tuesday, May 19, 2015

TTT: Ten Books I've Recently Added To My To-Be-Read List


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme is a freebie so I chose the top ten books I've recently added to my TBR.
 Here we go!


The Princess in Black by Shannon Hale & Dean Hale

The 100 by Kass Morgan

Not After Everything by Michelle Levy 


Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich


Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill


Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz

Book Scavenger by Jennifer Chambliss Bertman


Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella

Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer


What have you added to your to-read list lately?  Leave a list or link in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Off The Page is on my TBR as well! Can't wait for that one!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/19/top-ten-tuesdays-5/

    ReplyDelete